Woodpile Report For Aug. 20, 2019 (number 592)

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by Sourdough, Aug 19, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If your new to reading his weekly report, I invite you to scan past weekly reports. No advertising in his weekly reports.

http://www.woodpilereport.com/

2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Bump.........

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    My favorite read!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Liked the urban survival take. Or should I say the "there's no such thing as urban survival" take. Too true.

OK so sure, disUnited States Civil War II, bad, yet pus-filled boil needs to be lanced. Septicemia is the risk, therefore lance it. Let the green damnation and fetid blood flow. Cut out the pocket. Debride. Suture.

Not fun. Gotta be done.

Crazy man comes into my wife's place of work last week. Cray guy is also a perv. Rants, rages, curses. 911 called, but cancelled by liberal professional victim. Wife gets out'a Dodge. So what if the other weak people die! Wife, no gun, gets out'a dodge. Good girl! The weak shall inherit room temperature.

One of my dad's brothers would have tracked him down, found out about him. Some Saturday night, my uncle would've gotten with some cops who got things done. They'd'a rousted Captain Perv. Gone out into the county or up into the mountain forests. They would have lanced a boil.

Bad things can be good things.

I would have done Captain Perv just to see the look in its eyes as it went over backwards. Easy as popping kitty-cats.

TMT Tactical likes this.