Workers' Comp Insurance Rates Could Change

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 5, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/2021/02/04/600038.htmWorkers'

Good afternoon all,

Bland, mundane, boring are probably appropriate words to describe insurance articles.

It's really like war mobilization. Much is bland, ........

The expression "lack of premium adequacy funding ..." means, in substance,....... if you remember the Douglas Sky Rocket ...... the rates are pending to go sky high.

I cannot believe many of our celebrity politicians have a "contextual view of risk".

This article, along with the Chicago school "teachers" pending a strike, allows me to think some Team Trump folks will be back on the scene ... soon.

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Experts, Officials Missed Health Workers' Infections News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 7, 2020
Yet Another Manufacturing Company Laying Off Workers In Aus News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 8, 2024
Global Carbon Tax. Would Make The Former Housing Bubble Burst "look Like A Bad Joke In Comparison". The Hangout Nov 2, 2021
Complaint. Why Do I Want To Have A Yearly Subscription To Online Sites Like Netflix When A Season. The Hangout Aug 2, 2021
Psychadelics For Pain In Worker's Comp Cases ? News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 6, 2021
Us Military And Private Military Companies News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 1, 2021
$200,000 Is Not Much Compared To Cost Of A Submarine News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 11, 2021
Tx Mutual Aid Compared To Red Cross, Salvation Army News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 23, 2021
Job Interview Via Ai / Computer The Hangout Feb 8, 2021
"arm-twisting" To Compel Arlington County ... News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 13, 2020