World Sitrep

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Sep 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Armenia and Azerbaijan going at it ... yet again.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020...ay-heavy-fighting-between-armenia-azerbaijan/

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...er-involvement-in-azerbaijan-armenia-conflict

I'm throwing in a map of the region. Labeled some geographic locations plus circled significant cities in region. Most folk on this site know this region ... know this region too well. But maybe someone who is reading needs a map. I d'know. No trouble, so just dropping a map with this post.

TMT Tactical, Rebecca and Alaskajohn like this.
  2. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
  3. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      332/345

Blog Posts:
    This region has gotten out of hand before, and with distavorous world wide consequences. Worth keeping your eyes on this.

TMT Tactical, Old Geezer and Rebecca like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Yes, my thinking, so I posted this for all to look at. Talk about having the wrong location plus dredging-up old conflicts, getting the Turks involved, being near Russian turf, sitting on oil reserves (even though oil being low in price currently, only currently), religious conflicts on top of geographic conflicts, on and on and on ... . And now, they've gone back to blowing up each other. Geez-Louise! Flicking matches in a fireworks factory ... time to leave the county!

Old Geezer, Sep 29, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer and Alaska John,

I'm a map nutter so having a few minutes of a good time reflecting on the map.

Ah ! Tbilisi is where former divinity student Tavarish Stalin got his political careet started. He robbed banks there.

Armania is culturally Eastern Orthodox. Azaberjhan is culturally Islamic. Yet, the treaties and other agreements Israel has in area is with the Muslim country !

We know Baku as the oil town. It got it's foundation with some western Europe and US financial help.

Erbil is where the Israelis built an airfield. This area has / has some US oil company concessions.

Not on map but Poti, Georgia is water town where NATO funded the building of a naval facility. The Russians had some combat there and the base construction converted to broken concrete and whatever else explosive ordnance can do.

Will glance at links soon. Must keep busy to avoid the pseudo debate starting in a few minutes after some fool tells us what they will debate and who wins each point.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    And exactly what part of the world isn't on fire? Off the top of my head you have Yemen, Sudan, Syria, Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, China and Tibet, Hong Kong and Twain. Am I missing anything?

Now get this! We are undergoing a damn pandemic. To top that off, some far-left idiots keep rioting, Chicago has more deaths than the Iraq and Afgan. wars, California has some 300 fires, and here in Colorado there's been a fire burning for some two months. You can smell the shit almost everyday and the ash is all over hell on your vehicles.

I'm not some religious freak, but with my scientific understanding, archeological understanding and pseudo science understanding, it seems like we may be in the damn end times. Though, back in the 80s Billy Joel did make the song, We Didn't Start The Fire. So in that sense, this crap has been going on for years and years. Maybe it's due in part of the 24 hour news cycle and the easy access to world events that makes one wonder if Jesus himself will come back or something. I've read that not even the angels know for sure when that day will hit.

At any rate, mighty tired of the world's bull shit already. We need to get our collective shit in order.

Edit-

Check this website out. http://www.globalincidentmap.com/map.php#

Seen as how the media pretty much focuses on the bad, here's all the BS from all around the world. https://www.ipl.org/div/news/

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    wally, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I suppose by "we" you mean the human race. some hope, people mostly are stupid.

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Is it, people are mostly stupid? or people mostly are stupid? :D

Yeah, I've been of the opinion for years that there's a serious lack of IQ out there.

wally, Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    more like most people are stupid.
    people are okay when things are okay but when stuff happens they show just how stupid they are.

wally, Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.google.com/search?sourc...gAELEDOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoICC4QsQMQgwE6CwguEMc

Good morning F22,

The world is about the same as usual in a stage without major wars; just the minor wars.

Better than Billy Joel's song is above by Barry McGuire, Eve of Destruction.

I invite your attention to lines:
    "..you can leave here for four days in space
    but when you return it's the same old place."

Today's powder kegs are uesterday's Berlin, Saudi oil fields, Qumui and Matsu, Cyprus, RS Africa, Rhodesia, Cuba, Fulda Pass, eastern Med, Vietnam, SEATO, CENTO and on and on.

Today's scare is China. It used to be the Soviet Union.

Yes, it's the lamb stream media influencing a dumbed-down, already stupid, US population. A big difference now, though, is that the new US population is lazy.

Appreciate confirmation re ECM and one time pad users.

I'm set up here for NO reliance on electronic communications.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Europe, Australia, and South America for starters. Don't forget N. America.

TMT Tactical likes this.