World War 3.

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by lonewolf, Dec 16, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    alleged Russian soldiers firing at Ukraine troops in trenches on Ukraine soil.
    Ukraine soldier killed in mortar attack by Russian "seperatists", bringing the death total to 65 since the beginning of the year.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I heard from my military buddies to expect an invasion from Russia into Ukraine on or about January 7 Ukrainian Christmas. also if Russian invades expect china to invade Taiwan
    , as the USA will be very occupied with Europe .
    You heard it here first .

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well they invaded and took over Crimea in 2014 so the same will probably happen.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ukraine is now P.O.ed at Deutschland, so if Russia starts to win any war against them, Ukraine will cut off the pipelines that supply Europe to keep Russia from inheriting them. This could easily trigger a depression in Europe. The core banks of Italy, Spain, and Greece are already dead meat.

Industry requires petrochemicals. France was smart to go nuclear, however they also require oil and natural gas.

Bye-bye Europe.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if it gets to that stage it'll be pretty much bye bye civilisation as we know it.

7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    With the holidays here , preppers that prepare for serious SHTF events " not just a few days of inconvenience " may want to be on the look for used plastic tablecloths that might be obtained for little or no financial cost . The reason being when the Nukes begin to explode in your homeland , covering up your garden may spare some of the radiation from the fallout contaminating your precious garden soil . Granted a table cloth will not cover much , but ever inch will count . Un radiated garden soil will be priceless . --- I just was given two tablecloths a short time ago which I was grateful for . I have a full roll of tarpaper " roofing material " as well as large tarpaulin that I stretched out today to dry in preparation to put back for garden protection . --- I did have 3 rolls of tar paper for covering the garden , but I used two of the rolls on a new structure that I built an am now finishing up on . .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've got a bunch of this plastic in roll form. I buy the clear/whitish plastic. If it says that it is 10 or 25 ft wide and the roll isn't that wide, not to worry, when you roll it out, you'll see that it is folded. So, you roll it out, then fold it out to the sides. These puppies are huge and a fraction of the cost of good tarpaulin. I have tarpaulins and this plastic sheeting; believe you me, get the 20 ft wide rolls of sheeting for LARGE areas! The price of tarps have gone crazy expensive. Bought a big tarp this summer and its price was a royal kick in the billfold -- ouch!

Not just for the garden. If you get a leak in your roof, you'll need this stuff until you can properly repair your roof. You can improvise green-houses with this using old boarding as the superstructure.

These huge plastic sheets have dozens of uses. Mark them and then cut them to the sizes you need. Buying in bulk saves you money. I've got one left-over roll and it's still BIG. If you need plastic wider than 20/25 ft., use heavy duct tape to seal the sheets together. When you get one side taped, flip the new giant sheet and duct-tape the other side's junct together -- this will add strength.

When the sheeting is down, use heavy paving stones or bricks to hold this down. The slightest wind will lift it and carry it away if you do not.

If you expect fallout, buy drainage tubing to carry the run-off rainwater out away from your house's guttering down-spouts into deep drainage pits far from your garden or other important places. I use these long 5" diameter tubes to keep rainwater from gathering around my house's foundation. Water against you foundation will freeze during the winter and break the foundation due to the expansion when water turns to ice.

If one lives in a heavy fallout area, then bug-out. Even if you have bunkers, still get out'a that area. No matter what you think will suffice, you're wrong. The water table will inevitably become contaminated. Note also that when the water table gets contaminated, this water will rise during subsequent rainstorms and re-contaminate the soil you thought you had protected -- this time the contamination (fallout and toxic heavy metals) will come from below.

upload_2023-11-22_20-59-16.png

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    i use pretty much the same as you , i use 6 mil plastic roll that is used for vapour barrier in constrution. Great for putting on to of fire wood .

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yep, excellent.

Gotta rick firewood up off the ground to attempt to keep the termites from instantly invading. Gotta spray a bunch of insecticide under there. We live less than two miles away from the line of state and national forest lands. Turbo termites are part of the ecosystem. Very healthy colonies will attack any wood left on the ground. Not just termites, all manner of worms, centipedes, ..., strange bugs out of some horror film will come to visit. Where we live is ALIVE with life. Were humans to disappear, Nature would reclaim this place so quickly that in 100 years, no trace of humanity would exist. Here, life grows on rocks and concrete. This fall I had to get out and cut vines that had entwined one of our trees and one side of our house. Abandoned houses get eaten by the forest in short order.

When we bought this place, the previous owners had put some cheap tarps over the firewood they left. That cheap stuff came all to pieces, rip rip rip. Must use good, 6 mil, whatever you can afford, plastic, else it will crack and rip especially during brutal winters. Who wants their wood to turn to punk?! Who wants to dig through a foot+ of snow to get to your stored wood?! Just sweep off the snow and lift the plastic; poof! dry firewood (reasonably dry, anyway).

The folk who built the following would be best advised, were they to live where we live, NOT to put down any chipped wood mulch beneath their woodpile. The termites here will devour anything woody in nature. Dead wood = termite picnic.

upload_2023-11-25_14-3-6.png

In my mind, the following folk need to use a bit more covering on their firewood. These piles need more protection. Snow can drift very high. Spring/summer rain and wind comes in at high velocity ... sideways, actually. Don't get me wrong, that woodpile needs to "breathe", it's just that I'd use some more covering than shown in the following photos. There are mountain tops around here where the pine trees only have limbs on one side (I'm thinking about one particular cliff face I've been to many a time; that mountain is well over 6,000 ft and one face is mostly naked rock; trees trying to grow there, catch hell). Up there, hurricane-force winds rip the limbs off pine trees and lightning causes trees to explode. Bad weather? Stay away from the mountain ridges.

upload_2023-11-25_14-9-54.png

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Guys I was tempted to post information for membership consumption from having input from an eye to eye meeting yesterday as well as a cyber wave input , but decided to not post such matters as it is clear to me , sometimes we have unprepared reading these posts that can not handle such information and will not change their suicidal demeanor but will repeat anyway " prepare" .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Due to its being a downrange nuclear fallout destination and due to its being surrounded by Air Force bases certain to be surface burst targets in the event of a nuclear war, one of the last places I'd want to be located during and after a nuclear attack would be the Ozark Mountains region of America.

upload_2024-7-19_16-14-49.png

==========================================================

upload_2024-7-19_16-12-45.png

https://www.whiteman.af.mil/mission/

"Mission Statement: 'Execute Nuclear Operations and Global Strike...Anytime, Anywhere!'

"Vision: 'America's premier bomb wing - Trusted Airmen executing nuclear and conventional airpower...combat-ready today, preparing for tomorrow!'

"Today, Whiteman is the home of the 509th Bomb Wing, which operates and maintains the Air Force's premier weapon system, the B-2 bomber. The B-2 brings massive firepower to bear, in a short time, anywhere on the globe through previously impenetrable defenses."

==============================================

upload_2024-7-19_15-56-27.png

https://www.mcconnell.af.mil/Newcomers/

McConnell Air Force Base is located in Wichita, Kan., approximately three hours north of Oklahoma City and three hours southwest of Kansas City, Mo.

The 22nd Air Refueling Wing is the host unit at McConnell AFB, and part of the Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, IL. The wing's primary mission is to provide Global Reach by conducting air refueling and airlift when and wherever needed.

McConnell also has a geographically separated unit, the 64th Air Refueling Squadron, located at Pease Air National Guard Base in New Hampshire.

Check out the links below for information that’ll help your transition to becoming a member of Team McConnell.

===============================================

upload_2024-7-19_15-58-57.png

https://pcsing.com/base/vance-air-force-base

Vance Air Force Base is home to the 71st Flying Training Wing. The mission of the 71st Flying Training Wing is to produce military pilots, build Air Force leaders and meet taskings in support of national defense objectives.

The 71st Flying Training Wing conducts joint specialized undergraduate pilot training for qualified United States military officers and also international officers. Flying training is also provided for members of the Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve and the air forces of several allied countries.

=======================================

upload_2024-7-19_16-8-8.png

https://www.tinker.af.mil/Portals/106/Documents/Units/Unit and Mission Structure (2021).pdf?ver=AyQwjcH7uqCV2dc8J_jpug==

Overall Mission
    The Air Force Sustainment Center provides operational planning and execution for the Air Force supply chain management and operations and depot maintenance for a wide range of aircraft, engines, missiles and component items. It is responsible for operations which span three air logistics complexes, Ogden ALC at Hill Air Force Base, Utah, Oklahoma City ALC at Tinker AFB
    and Warner Robins ALC at Robins AFB, Georgia; three air base wings,
    72d ABW at Tinker, 75th ABW at Hill and 78th ABW at Robins; two supply chain wings, 448th Supply Chain Management Wing at Tinker and 635th Supply Chain Operations Wing at Scott AFB, Illinois; and multiple remote operating locations, incorporating approximately 40,000 military and civilian personnel. In addition, it oversees installation support to nearly 75,000 personnel working in 140 associate units at the three AFSC bases.

================================================

Last edited: Jul 19, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2024
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well the fallout maps don't put me in a danger zone, but I only semi-believe it. I keep nuke preps. I've always believed that a Nuclear war is a big possibility.

I'm near 200 miles North of a Ft Bragg fallout plume radius.

I'm over 600 miles north of Ft. Stewart and Ft. Benning.

I'm over 600 miles east of Ft. Campbell base, Kentucky.

Targets east of us are only a couple of hundred miles away, but the fallout plumes will be carried N.E. and out to sea.

Oak ridge is scary, it's less than 500 miles away and that fallout plume could head in this direction. We are within a possible fallout plume radius with that one.

My wife and I always want to live in the mountains of the Appalachian Region.

upload_2024-7-20_1-42-8.png

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    fallout maps dont put me in a danger zone either.

16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    From what I've read/studied, you are spot on. I'm glad that there will be agricultural regions left if a non-Full-Throw nuclear exchange takes place. A full throw nuclear war will bugger the atmosphere.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Let's pretend that the U.S. November elections are insufficiently fixed and Trump wins the election. What could that mean?

Well, were I some international dictator / head of Communist Party, then I'd immediately realize that I had only a few months to "do the deed" on my adversaries. This, given that the United States does NOT have -- in any way, shape, form, or fashion -- a Commander and Chief, nor anything approaching a real commander.

Not good. Not good for the world, this.

Does this situation greatly increase the chance of world war ... even nuclear war? Oh, yes. Oh hell yes.

"Global instability" doesn't even begin to describe this planet's current situation.

Will the space aliens save us from ourselves?! Why would they even care. I'm sure we wouldn't be the only species in this particular galaxy that has annihilated itself. We are a blip. We are a fart in a tornado. We are even as nothingness. The Earth will remain a decent mining planet with or without intelligent life.

One of the innumerable scenarios within the History of Earth is the utter annihilation of the "Human Species".

History class somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy during times future, "Students, are there any among you who can give us details on the species who referred to themselves as "humans" and who, unfortunately, annihilated themselves?"

Know that the complete annihilation of the human species is an outstandingly real possibility.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if Trump does not win it wont be because the Democrats had a better candidate.
    if he does win at least you will have a President who can at least finish a sentence.

19. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe the left/deep state/internationalists. are prepared to rig this election or have Trump win...either way I believe they are prepared. If Trump gets into office I believe there is a mechanism...more advanced than the last term of Trump.....to interfere with almost everything he tries to do.

Translate that as they will still be running things...from afar and through proxies hidden deep within our form of government.

I believe there will be chaos a plenty before the election and even afterwords...no matter who wins. I believe these Deep State/internationalist contingencies have had four years to be put into place this time around.

The Deep State does not plan to get caught with their britches down as did they in the 2016 election.

That of which I am not sure is exactly how much Trump knows or what manner or direction his plans may be.

I am certain he has plans.....but I am just not sure on this.

I am also not sure what or how much we as the public will be allowed to see.....but think there will be manufactured chaos aplenty....as that is a textbook deep state fingerprint....chaos....not stability ....for I think they cannot change their spots.

If Trump gets into office..I am curious to see how long it will take him to shut down the Ukraine situation. I hope he is able to keep his word on this...we need to get out of it....period..

Europe was doing fine fighting it's own wars long before there was even a USA.....we need to wake up over here in America....seriously. We can be some kind of stupid here in America....incredibly stupid...particularly of history....any history......even American History ...in which we are seriously lacking.

I do not believe the 'average American has any clue how many wars and conflicts were going on in Europe and England long before there even was a USA....we are that ignorant of history ...any history. Astonishing but true........and even continuing in Europe after there was a United States.

My non Ishmaelite 02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 22, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    ENGLAND became a nation as opposed to several kingdoms in 886.
    America has only been an independent nation since 1776. a very young nation compared to many in Europe.

21. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Trump is in bed with Putin, Trump will stop military aid to the Ukraine. If Trump gets in he will reduce NATO commitment. If Trump gets in we are all in trouble, if Harris gets in we are all in trouble, planet earth is going into full FUBAR mode.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont believe Trump is "in bed" with Putin, he is just a man used to doing deals, he tries to make a friend of Putin instead of an enemy, Biden puts everyone's backs up.
    the Democrats like the Conservatives have had their time, its someone's else's time now, I dont believe they have anyone who can stand up to Trump, VP Harris certainly isnt it.

23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will steal someone's statement that I saw on a source elsewhere . The clock is ticking toward some horrific outcome as we witness the desperation in the United States by the Democrats / Communist as they encourage and perhaps even orchestrated a assassination to try to stop Donald Trump from gaining control over the U.S. government thus threatening their evil plans . The Democrats/ communist hatred is so entrenched many would welcome World War Three and the loss of countless lives in an deraigned goal of global conquest . For those that have dealt with the insane , likely know nothing and I mean nothing is beyond the willingness of an insane person to conduct completely irrational deeds , which includes World War Three . -- Think about it , these insane hate filled individuals " today "
    have control over the " Nuclear Button " and probably will until January 1 st . 2025 . Each day these insane hate filled individual's desperation deepens .

Last edited: Jul 22, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Blitz

Blitz Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Hasn't Trump been indicted though? How the hell does that work? How on earth can a country such as the US have a President that has criminal charges pending? I mean, what the flock?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    They are so desperate to stop Trump from cutting off their purse strings over the US Government and People.....they manufactured one charge after another after another in different courts all across this country.

That alone tells us how desperate they are...to stop Trump from representing the American People.....

Or put another way ....the Fix is in . And that to me is a trend line ...a pattern to follow.....

This meaning...they had no choice...they had to steal the 2020 election ...no matter what the media tries to say....and they are still trying to steal this coming election....,..by one means after another after another.....ad infinitum.

These people are so predictable and also demonic in how and why they work....operate...and they are getting more and more desperate by the day......and that is even without Biden and company tripping all over themselves....to try to keep the office/power for themselves....

In my lifetime I know of no President who has had such charges against them ...one after another after another to try to keep them from the office....Never...

This alone....is a very very strong tell tale of how deep this conspiracy/fix goes in a rigged political system....

Put another way....these people and groups are clearly fallen......demonic in their attempts to keep and maintain power.

Want to see it from another fallen aspect.....amost everything the left/Democrats have touched ....and tried to control and or regulate has fallen...into dung......they have a reverse Midas touch.

That too is very telling once you know...

Someone here has let the foxes into the hen house....for the last four years...and are trying to call it Ambrosia.

However...do not trust the Republicans...many of them are also in on the fix...

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The charges being brought against Trump are motivated by politics and that alone.

All company managers provide banks the highest values on their properties when applying for loans. If other business managers were treated like Trump, then there would be very few business managers left in the state of New York. Trump is being prosecuted for engaging in standard operating procedures. It's the definitive definition of "kangaroo court." This is among a stack of reasons companies are leaving the state of New York -- you can get prosecuted if you do not toe the Leftist political line.

Also, the U.S. Department of Justice has been weaponized against Republicans by the current socialist biden regime.

The American people however are not stupid and thus are infuriated by the adolescent behaviors of this invalid administration. It is yet another factor that brings this nation closer to its next civil war.

----------------------------

27. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Interesting. However, surely not ALL legal eagles are that corrupt. Oh, hang on. Guatemala Bay. Yeah. Okay.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    That raid on the Trump home in Mara Lago, Florida was a set up.. a clear double standard...when you compare what happened in Biden's garage there with classified materials/documents.

I have handled classified documents and know the procedures...that is how I know it was BS...the Raid on Trump's Home versus what happened in Biden's garage. A clear fix...a double standard...a set up in the making.

Agree with Olde Geezer about the values on property and also why so many businesses are leaving the more expensive northern states and moving south or out of the country. No Genius needed here..

I know this for years and years now by the number of northern License plates on vehicles moving here to the Southern states looking for work...,.,.up north they are killing the very goose which is laying their golden egg.

Same thing with Kalifornia...those who can are leaving....and even taking their businesses with them.

No PHD needed to see what is coming.....the government will tax productive people and businesses even more and more to sustain their fallen demonic system.....while subsidizing their dedicated voting blocks....on the public purse.
    A variation of the Roman Bread and Circuses...

In short...politics is whoring out the people..the productive people and sectors to keep themselves in power and thus buy votes and voting blocks to continue to keep in power. Eventually it will be the people last ...place while working and taking risks for first place....but the political system comes first ...not the people or nation....

This, Blitz, is the definition of a non representative system...a fallen system....it is where we are going rapidly here in the USA with two phony fallen political parties in office and working hard to keep any other political system from entering the arena..

The problem with Trump..is that he is putting Light ....capital L used here....not lower case l....putting Light on this phony rigged system. And that cannot be tolerated...

This rigged system must often operate in the dark or behind a facade....like Democracy..

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Blitz....

I want to take the time to explain to you how fallen this demonic system has become and someone is working hard ...very hard to get us to accept the outline of where this fallen system desires to take us.....

Fallen.....Demonic in its very nature.....,

A very very good woman taught me this .....about what is happening out here......may she rest in peace.

I would never have come up with this on my own but once I got to rolling it around in contemplation ...I realized she was exactly correct..

This system across this nation has become so fallen and corrupted...that they are teaching all kinds of runaway, rampant , rabid sexuality to children down into elementary schools.

To children...minors...mind you.

Now remember Blitz....these are educated people with degrees/letters next to their names.

What this very very good woman taught me ...is that the essence of what they are doing to our children and or grandchildren...is bringing them in to adulthood before their time...in essence stealing their very childhood from them and rushing them into adulthood...

This Blitz...is the very essence of Demonism.....Fallen ....if you know the pattern of the Occult Fertility Religions going back thousands of years.

They are stealing the very childhood from our children and or grandchildren.....

Let them be children.....adulthood will come upon them soon enough.....

I am not saying to let them become undisciplined children....not at all....but do not steal their childhood from them....before their time..,

You see Blitz?????

One has to be educated...highly into Fallen Demonism to be this giftedly stupid.....and proud of it.

If they.... in their very fallen nature ..will do this to children...what would they do to us as adults ?????

You see.....???

Ishmaelites run wild....be very very warned of these Ishmaelites...... particularly in leadership positions.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a top UK General has warned that Britain has 3 years to get its armed forces in order before we face "an axis of Upheaval" , Russia, China, NK and Iran, at the moment the Army totals 72,500 troops after being hollowed out by successive governments.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It's totally scary how few troops the UK and Aus have. I have no idea what are numbers are but it wouldn't be a lot. We depend on the UK and the US to save our sorry arses.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've just looked it up, Australia has even less troops than Britain, 58,600.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Blitz...you know those new very expensive nuclear submarines you Aussies are going to be getting???

They are built here wherein I work....and up north at Electric Boat..

That is how I know about procedures/protocol for handling classified documents from the other thread and that we Yanks are being misled about what is going on in that arena...in the news.

I know about the Yank satellite listening station at Pine Gap....near Alice Springs in the Northern Territory. Have known about it for years. One can see all of this from Google Maps.

Australia has a huge ...huge amount of territory of it's own to manage..with a relatively small population.
    For Australia this is a huge huge undertaking....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
  34. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I remember reading one of your posts regarding the nuclear subs you're building for us and how you have intimate knowledge.

Yes, you're quite correct about the satellite listening station at Pine Gap. I think there's now quite a big US present up north. Not sure if it's a permanent set-up, or they just come over and parlez with the Aussies for training purposes.

I should really find out. My lack of knowledge on the subject is very poor. I admit I rather like sticking my head in a bucket at times. Not a healthy attitude to prepare for end of days!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol Blitz....I'm with you on this one...

And I do love my Lazy Boy recliner......and my TV Remote controller.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

36. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Hahahahaha! I don't have either ...

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont have the first and the second is useless because of the rubbish on terrestrial UK TV.
    I dont know why I bother having a tv.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Here it is , straight from a " Nuclear Physicist " . I know what is revealed here ain't what some have preached , but it is what it is . In an effort to keep from insulting anyone's belief will not further comment but let the link speak for itself .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the only reason anyone is talking about nuclear war is because the Russian gangsters overseeing that country keep mentioning it when they are bulling western countries and we all know how truthful they are, dont we?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    /
    /

In the above video Canadian Prepper is marketing this product:

upload_2024-7-24_19-11-22.png

upload_2024-7-24_19-11-42.png

"Who Is Canadian Prepper?"

https://shopsolarkits.com/blogs/learning-center/who-is-canadian-prepper

"The Canadian Prepper, real name Nate Polson, is a popular YouTuber known for his educational content on solar panels and survival preparation. With over 800,000 subscribers, his channel covers DIY solar panel setups and reviews, offering insights into solar technology and its practical applications. Nate's videos are part of the prepping movement, providing valuable information on solar power from a Canadian perspective. He also runs a family business called Canadian Preparedness, selling high-quality emergency preparedness products.

"Nate's net worth is estimated at $951,000, and he earns around $15,200 a month from his YouTube channel. He has a significant following on social media, including Facebook and Instagram, where he shares his adventures and promotes sustainable living through solar energy. Nate's channel is a valuable resource for those interested in solar power and survivalism.

"The Canadian Prepper owns a family-run business and online store called Canadian Preparedness. This business can be found approximately 15 minutes away in the town of Saskatoon, also situated in Saskatchewan."
    =============================================

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
  41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

One could easily say this about the Biden Administration and how many times they have either lied outright or shaded the truth....to cover their doings with a lie.

Remember lonewolf...some of us go back to the Cuban Missile Crisis in the early 1960's and remember how our parents were involved in this.

I have worked on the 640 class ICBM intercontinental ballistic missile submarines ...on those very ICBM missile tubes....also on the Tomahawk Missile systems in the 688 and Virginia class submarines and know how those systems work. All of these nuclear capable.

We have plenty of gangsters running this country of the USA...and we know that because of what is going on right now.....in anointing Kamala Harris to the election of Presidency and completely avoiding the primary nomination process.....this meaning we now, on the Democrat party side, have what I am so often referring to as a "Non Representative Government" A government wherein the choice of the people has been left out.....instead an inner clique is making the decisions....for their purposes....not for the people.

This lonewolf ...is royalty .....Absolute Power...Divine Right of Kings on the Democrat Party side...

Da Tovarich...

This , lonewolf, is how a people ....by default.... become subjects and not citizens in a representative government...

They are left out of the lawful process...they are herded out of the process...the government no longer represents the people...but only an inner group.

The communists are here...lonewolf...and have been for year and years now....

Some of us in America also know this because we are all too often caught up into wars in which we bring home no new spoils or territories when the wars are over....but spend huge amounts of monies and the very lives of our people....in someone else's war....a non representative war.

The victors are supposed to get the spoils...right???

If we do not bring home any new spoils or territories we are fighting someone else's wars for someone else's gain....not ours. Someone not wanting to be seen or known..but hiding behind the processes used to enslave us....for the next war....and the whorish politics between wars.

At times to me , lonewolf, there is nothing dumber than an overly emotional ...television and or movie trained American......and these people are voters!!!!!????

I also know this is a lie every time I hear on the news....the world Democracy.....

This is supposed to be a representative Republic ...not a Democracy.

And to the Republic for which it stands.....not Democracy.....

Democracy means men rule...and is not a Limited Government. Very few people , having gone through public schools and gotten a television and or movie education ...understand this anymore by design.

A Republic means a representative limited government....who's primary job is the protecting or the rights liberties and freedoms of the people in that nation....and not of the political parties..or whomever or whatever is the political parties..

We here obviously have a rigged system wherein the political parties and whomever or whatever is the real movers and shakers behind the political parties are running this country...but not the people. This lonewolf...is how gangsters work..

Also it is becoming clear to Americans after recent events....that the heads of these government departments are hack political appointees.....chosen for political reasons...not for knowledge, skill, and or ability.
    Again...a non representative government..

And slowly ...more and more Americans are coming to this conclusion.....

This ...lonewolf...is Ishmael..and the fruit of Ishmael.

In Isaac shall thy seed be called....not in Ishmael.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 25, 2024
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    ----------------

"Chinese and Russian Bombers Enter Alaska Air Defense Zone Together for the First Time"

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2024...air-defense-zone-together-for-the-first-time/

Begin quote

The United States and Canada scrambled fighters on Wednesday as Chinese and Russian nuclear-capable bombers flew off the coast of Alaska.

According to the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), it was the first time a Chinese H-6 bomber had penetrated Alaska’s Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ).

An ADIZ is a buffer region surrounding a nation’s sovereign airspace. Sending military planes into another nation’s ADIZ is not an act of war, but it is considered provocative, especially since fighters will usually be launched to monitor the incoming aircraft and ensure they are not a threat.

China frequently sends warplanes into the ADIZ of Taiwan, for example, forcing the much smaller Taiwanese air force to exhaust itself in response — a tactic known as “gray zone” warfare.

NORAD noted that Russian bombers have entered Alaska’s ADIZ before, most recently in May, but this appears to be the first time Chinese bombers have accompanied them.

NORAD said it “detected, tracked, and intercepted two Russian TU-95 and two PRC [People’s Republic of China] H-6 military aircraft” in the Alaskan ADIZ. The U.S. sent F-16 and F-35 fighters to monitor their activities, while Canada launched CF-18 fighters, the Royal Canadian Air Force version of the American F/A-18 Hornet.

“The Russian and PRC aircraft remained in international airspace and did not enter American or Canadian sovereign airspace,” NORAD said.

“This Russian and PRC activity in the Alaska ADIZ is not seen as a threat, and NORAD will continue to monitor competitor activity near North America and meet presence with presence,” the statement added.

A source told Air & Space Forces Magazine on Wednesday that the Chinese and Russian bombers were on a joint patrol and launched from the same Russian airbase.

China has declared itself a “near-Arctic state,” a term Beijing created to give itself a greater role in exploiting Arctic resources. It has spoken of incorporating the Arctic into its infrastructure scheme as a “polar Silk Road” or “Silk Road on ice.”

The Pentagon said on Monday — before the Russian-Chinese joint bomber patrol flew into Alaska’s ADIZ — that it was troubled by growing Russian and Chinese cooperation in the Arctic.

“While significant areas of disagreement between the PRC and Russia remain, their growing alignment in the region is of concern,” a Department of Defense (DOD) report said.

End quote

========================

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My daughter just called , she is on a multi state mission and had problems with a nuclear bunker someone b0ught and was being transported down the road on a big rig truck , the bunker took up two lanes . The rich are preparing and so is this low income prepper . I can't afford a bunker like that , but prepare as my budget allows .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    --------------
    I've seen where people have made tornado shelters out of shipping containers. But in my mind, these puppies are way to big and can rust out. So, dig, pour a slab, then use cinder blocks or concrete blocks to build the walls (reinforce them with rebar), build a heavy duty pressure-treated frame inside to support the roof and walls, dump 2" gravel in the wide (at least a foot-wide) trench around your underground structure. Your venting must have a crank-type fan; this, even if you have batteries for an electric fan. After the tornado has passed, you could have trees or even a truck covering your exit. Think about how your are going to handle that! Using a chainsaw could eat your oxygen and fill the air with toxins.

In rural counties, it is EASY to find someone with a backhoe. I mean hey, many farmers have backhoe tractor attachment.

Let's us go a'look'n for a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy has a video about all the bad crap you could run into if using a used shipping container:

When digging a hole for a shelter, keep boarding/reinforcing the walls, else you risk having a fatal side-wall cave-in. My pappaw worked the mines.

Here's a DIY bunker vid -- but, note all of the other provided vid.s about this subject. Watch numerous videos and do your research. Primarily, look for how people screwed up. Don't make their mistakes.

=============================================

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jul 26, 2024
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am hearing that Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu has come and gone back to Israel with a green light to go after Hezbollah in Lebanon. . Along with this is his filled shopping list of weapons and arms...et al.

This means that we are going to have to refill our national stocks of weapons again as we are now arming both the Ukraine and Israel.

I am thinking that you hunters out here getter get your ammo stocks now rather than just before hunting season as I believe prices will again soar for ammo.

I also believe another round of reloading supply shortages are coming.

Ishmaelites run wild........................and on our public purse.

But you members make up your own minds and for your own reasons.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if no one ever helped these countries being invaded/attacked then the world would be run by terrorists, do you want that?
    if the allies hadnt fought the Nazis we would all be speaking German now.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  47. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia has " now " placed into position 27 military aircraft on their " Olenya Airbase " . This is their nearest airbase for gaining access into the United States . This is significant as this is very unusual . Normally there are between 10 to 12 Russian military aircraft sitting on that base . - I ain't saying the U.S. is about to be attacked but this is exactly what we should see in a prelude to an attack .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Oh...I agree lonewolf....America should always take last place in our own country to every emergency that takes place around the world and especially in Europe.

While I don't remember the exact thread....I do recall making a comment that Europe has a long long history of various wars and conflicts even before there ever was a United States of America and that for some reason so many Americans are so dumbed down they do not realize this history ...much less our own history.

I find it a very sad state for Americans to not know any history ....much less...even our own history but can quote every bit of nonsense coming out of Hollywood.....or the gods/demigods of sports.

Mind you now lonewolf...I am certainly no genius...but I do like to partake of a lot of reading when time allows..and particularly liked history in school...and for some reason...also geography.

All the rest of the courses in public school I detested with the exception or recess.

But doing machinery work in this shipyard...has made me up my math skills and also my three dimensional skills as a result of blueprint reading and analysis.

And some of the ships on which I have worked has caused me to rethink the history as well as the geograply ....and even branch out into various philosophies.

And nonetheless...the learning continues..to this day.

I believe lonewolf....someone or some group out here is quietly preparing the USA and other nations for the next war.....by plan ...by a design...and I mean right now...today.....

And with this in mind....these someone's or some group/groups are going to have to rig the next election here....in the USA..........again.

As to the world being run by Terrorists....lonewolf....I am thinking that at a unseen and unknown level this world is already and has been for years run by groups who secretly sponsor terrorism...across the globe...whether it is Sendero Illuminoso........Shining Path....or even Muslim Terrorism....for chaos seems to be their fingerprint.

I believe the powers that be got the Shah of Iran overthrown and the today's radical Muslims put in to power there where they exist unto today.

Remember way back then that the Shah of Iran made a huge boo boo...in a 60 minutes interview in the 1970s wherein he stated that there is no oil shortage...what oil shortage...??

The Shah of Iran got out/off script....and almost exposed his true handlers..the true powers that be behind the curtain....

The Shah of Iran did not last long in power after that interview on 60 minutes..

Muhammad Reza Palavi was quickly overthrown after that interview....and these radical Muslims installed...from Paris, France... of all places wherein they were hiding from the Shah....that is a very very important clue...
    After all...who is one of the nations in Europe beating the current war drums over the Ukraine.....the French.

Da Tovarich????

I also think that Communism is a form of world terrorism...and that they are very very good at keeping a frightening unarmed nation....terrorizing them.

I also believe that in that manner Communism is growing here in America particularly on our college campuses....hidden and carefully concealed under the cloak of Socialism

We also know this lonewolf...because of the very manner our current leadership is operating.....going after ordinary Americans...and spewing mountains of propaganda as did the Communists to keep their people in line...same MO as the Communists..fear.....all the while talking trash about the communists...astonishing.

Once again I believe these younger Americans no longer know enough history ....even about the Communist history ....going back to the Internationale of the 1840s

By the way...though it has been years....and years ago...I have read Mein Kampf...by Adolph Hitler..
    Interesting book.

Did we leave out the Japanese...we would be speaking Japanese as well????

Yup ...America should always be fighting someone else's wars...for any and all reasons including involuntary servitude to the Deep State......and with our finest blood....and materials/monies....only to come in last place when the Peace Treaties come about ...as was done in WW1...after the 'Versailles Treaty...

The European Deep State Powers made a mockery out of Woodrow Wilson at the WW1 peace treaty signing ...and even Prime Minister Lloyd George..was to say when asked by reporters as to what was accomplished at the Versailles Treaty signing.

Lloyd George was to say..." We have signed the document which will guarantee war in twenty years." 1919 to 1939....Lloyd George pretty much got it right...

Most Americans have never heard of this by Lloyd George...or even heard of who Lloyd George was in history. They often have not a clue.....they are so dumb and thus easily led and misled..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sometimes we have to make a stand, for the good of others, not for whats in it for us.
    sometimes this is required, remember:
    for evil to prevail all that is required if for good men to stand by and do nothing, or words to that effect.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  50. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

You need to be very very careful with this.....for this is the basis of Involuntary Servitude...also known as Slavery.

One size fits all...

The history of many nations is that very kind of thing ...crying Emergency because of some evil..;

Even the Romans pulled that one off after their disaster ....about 2 August 216 BC

wherein the Romans lost to the forces of Hannibal...the Carthaginian at the famous battle of Cannae..

Battle of Cannae - Wikipedia

The surviving Romans ran back to Rome declaring an emergency and stating ..."You must give me all power to save Rome from Hannibal...and the Roman Senate did exactly that...

But Hannibal crossed the mountains with his Elephants and stayed in Italy looting and Pillaging for 20 years and the Romans never stopped him..

Then Hannibal got out of Italy after some 20 years and back to Carthage...unhindered...never stopped by the Romans...

Hannibal was obviously being sent into Italy and then back to Carthage..by what was back then the equivalent of today's Deep State...

This is not a new history...

Even down to the Deep State money powers financing both side of the Napoleonic Wars....

Be Warned these Ishmaelites and how they get to our thinking......without many of us even knowing it.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.