World War Three

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by poltiregist, Jul 10, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Folks thousands of miles away from the raging wars , feeling smug , comfortable and untouchable may not feel so soon . It takes only 20 minutes or so for the unprepared or the prepared to feel the results of an incoming missile . " prepare "

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sitting back , giving up just is not part of my D.N.A. . I recall the day I grabbed my shovel and a bucket and began digging a full sized fall out shelter for my family's survival . It took months of hard work , but I got it done . Sitting back and proclaiming there is no use trying , just doesn't fit my way of thinking . -- I wonder how many will wish they had gotten off their lazy butts grabbed a shovel and started digging when or if they hear a warning of incoming nuclear missiles are enroute . It will be too late at that point to run to the tool shed to grab the shovel .

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Thinking on the shovel digging comment that I made above , can Invision some to say or at least think " I am too old to do something like that ". I am probably the oldest one on this forum , a long ways into my 70's . About two years ago I grabbed my shovel and dug a hole for a septic tank for a house one of my son's was establishing . Starting in a wooded tree root infested spot , had a hole dug big enough for a septic tank in the span of two or three hours , dug entirely by myself . That hole actually was wide enough and deep enough that two people could have huddled in to let a nuclear blast wave pass over them .

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I feel happy when bad actors get killed -- especially when especially BAD actors get killed.

The Middle East is going to erupt into war. If Israel feels an existential threat, they WILL use their nuclear weapons.

Things have gotten too hot over there. I see no possibility of any peaceful resolution. It's gonna be Armageddon.

[​IMG]

poltiregist likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      [​IMG]

Old Geezer, Apr 3, 2024
  5. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree Olde Geezer....

I see no sane way out ....

I also see our current government turning against Israel...because of whom or what is really our secret Deep State Government....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've said since October 7th that Israel should flatten the Gaza Strip so it can never be occupied again.
    if they dont then OCT 7th will just happen again and again and again no matter how many Hamas they kill.

1. Old Geezer
      Grim, but true. Too, let's face it, Gaza civilians were right behind Hamas as they attacked southern Israel. These Palestinian "civilians" were raping and murdering along side of the troops. Hamas killed then the Palestinian out of Gaza came in, looted, burned, raped, .... Horrors unimaginable. Even after the Oct. 7th atrocities, the people of Gaza continue to back Hamas. Had anything approaching this horror had happened to my family, rest assured that I would go scorched-earth on my enemy :mad:. What did they think Israel was going to do?! How stupid!

Old Geezer, Apr 6, 2024
  7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not in Isarel so , I can not confirm the accuracy of the report that the Isarel government has now issued a warning to expect a massive attack . My information proclaims the citizens are buying up supplies leaving store shelves bare as they prepare for the war's escalation . Don't expect Isarel to let itself be destroyed without utilizing the " Sampson Option " . Expect and prepare for N.A.T.O. countries to join the fray .

8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not so worried about Putin starting WW3 as some loose cannon here in the west....

Also I am more worried about Turkey and Iran turning on Israel and putting Israel in a necessity to carry out there Sampson Option. If this happens all chaos will erupt all across this globe.

I also believe our own American Government wants us to remain totally ignorant as to what exactly is the Sampson Option...

More and more as time goes by it appears that our own American government in bed with the News Media need us to be dumbed down.....

Here is an explanation of events now and coming up here in America for what is going on and why...something you will never hear from leadership and or the news media.

“He Disrupted The Money Flow” - Why Trump Is Despised by Washington (youtube.com)

I verily like this fellow Douglas McGreggor.....he comes across as better informed than most of what passes for leadership here in America today.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Push Israel and they will go full Old Testament. This isn't up for debate. If this happens and I think that it will one day, we'll see if Russia comes in to support Iran. We'll see if America comes in to fully support Israel. Biden's crew will NOT. This makes things ripe for Iran to go after Israel. Iran and other Muslim nations see America as being weak ... which is a totally correct observation.

I too respect/pay-attention to this McGreggor. There is a total lack of wisdom on the part of anyone within the biden regime.

Western Europe is going to go dry on their stores of non-nuclear weapons and ammo. The biden regime is raping the US of our own non-nuclear preps. Again, I think that the Internationalists are behind the West's support of this corrupt Ukrainian regime in Kyiv. If the biden puppeteers are not overt internationalists and actually imagine that the Ukraine fight is valid, then they are more pathetic than I'd imagined.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that the Biden Administration is the third term of Obama....and thus will not support Israel..when the crunch comes. They are already and have been.... showing tell tales of this position to some of us.

I have been waiting for the Biden Administration to come out in the open with their true allegiance......and I think it will be soon..

At the same time I am very concerned about massive chaos/confusion between now and the election and what it bodes for a very very unprepared America and Americans....in almost every category one can imagine.

And to me the Biden Administration are internationalist...one worlders.....ersatz......anything but American.

For I know the name of the god of this world...by name....the author of confusion.......and thus the Biden Administration's true religion.......and why Trump is such a huge, huge, huge threat to them.

They have to stop Trump...no choice.......for everything is on the line over this....even the future of the world...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not only is the Biden Presidency the 3rd term of Obama, its probably being run by the Obamas.
    none of which are true Americans, unlike Trump, they are internationalists, and they will do everything legal AND illegal to stop Trump winning the election, just like they did the last time.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Amen...lonewolf....Amen!!!!!

Again ...well said....well said..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The US November election will have an impact on the timeline of WWIII. Everyone is aware of this. Everyone here has their own scenario predictions / plans. One cannot hope WWIII away. One must prepare for it. Based on historical events, I see the world situation as being a direct lead-in to yet another global war. This biden White House has destabilized the entire planet.

At the same time I am very concerned about massive chaos/confusion between now and the election and what it bodes for a very very unprepared America and Americans....in almost every category one can imagine. -- WatcherChris

To the "chaos and confusion", I would add overt anger. Used to, people disliked the political plans of the opposition party. Now, Americans hate each other on a personal level. This is very significant. There is hatred and fury out there. Irrespective of whose poll results one would most value, all polls indicate that over 10% of Americans are ready to shed blood.

This heated environment here in the States has international consequences. As we beat each other up, America is distracted and thus aggressor nations around the planet could very well see this as an opportunity to attack their neighboring country or the US itself. The White House open border policy also could lead to civil war or multiple terrorist strikes inside the US -- yet another destabilization environment setting off of the domino effect cascading into a world war.

It's all flicking matches in a room full of black powder -- except that it is nukes we're talking about.

To a prepper, the world sitrep is an in-your-face warning to be ready for a cataclysmic SHTF event(s). After I get up in the morning, I first look at the news to see if an international war has begun during the night.

This isn't saber-rattling. We are witnessing a slow-motion explosion.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Just some food for thought.....about WW3....and plans for it..

Navy Cancels Ship Briefings Amid Slow Ship Production | Newsmax.com

Thinking that someone is going to have to authorize a lot of overtime across this country to bring ship production up to meet these deadlines and the next War.

It appears that Covid had more far reaching effects than most realize.

For we are not just talking about shipyards here but all the vendors across this land who make the internal components which go into any ship....thousands and thousands of companies..right down to the toilet tissue and food...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites..

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    That the biden regime is sabotaging America is an in-your-face truth.

Maybe loyal Democrats have Stockholm Syndrome. Or, they too hate America. There's a lot of college-grad brain-washed zombie commies out there also.

[​IMG]

16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Isarel has now proclaimed , when Iran moves from using their proxy's to direct attacks - Isarel plans to " Nuke " Iran's nuclear facilities with the type of nuke that will make the Iranian nuclear facility area un-inhabitable . Brain dead Biden has proclaimed the United States will enter on the behalf of Israel .

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Israel has a right to defend itself no matter what sleepy Joe thinks or does.

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    So the Biden Administration would not intervene on behalf of the East Palestine train derailment...but will intervene on behalf of Israel....... Wow....outstanding...,

Ishmaelites run wild.....

My non Ishmaelite 02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Wow...this can be very very dangerous depending on the prevailing winds.....it can verily spread nuclear contamination very very far...due to winds..

I know this having worked/been on a nuclear response team..
    One of the issues on a spill.....airborne contamination is ...what are the prevailing winds..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Israel in its current position of readying a retaliatory attack on Iran, could use penetrating missiles to dig into and destroy Iranian nuclear prep and launch sites. This could be done without using a nuke.

Or, Israel could simply go full Wrath of God on Iran. In this coming attack, Israel and the US will first wipe-out as many SAM sites as possible. Well, if they are going to have to do that anyway, why not just go ahead and take-out Iranian nuclear weapons prep sites.

The following link requires Google Chrome to open"

https://www.jpost.com/jerusalem-report/article-729574

If the bunker busters can't do the job with munition followed by another munition followed by another ... , then the Iranian uranium enrichment center may require a theater nuke to dig it out. The site is like 150 miles / 240 klicks away from Tehran, so that city wouldn't be damaged from such an attack.

https://www.twz.com/iranian-undergr...rd-target-for-americas-biggest-bunker-busters

If Israel or the US use a theater nuke to take out Iran's nuclear enrichment facilities, then Moscow will take this as a go-ahead to use theater nukes against Ukraine.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think Israel will not use nukes but could use the MOB (mother of all bombs) and turn Iran's nuke facility into a giant hole in the ground.

22. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I am tempted to agree LW but the problem is that it is almost impossible to kill an ideology. Hamas' lunacy seems to have pervaded the Middle East and, to some degree, the west. If Israel flattens Gaza it would effectively make refugees of the Gazans and also Hamas who would then be hidden in the surrounding countries (if they are not already). Hamas may then have the moral high ground and be able to garner further support from other middle-eastern countries and continue to attack Israel through further terrorism.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Biden may of or may not be "brain dead", either way it will not be him that makes the decisions. A nuclear attack from anywhere would wholly undermine the idea of nukes as a "deterrent" and would open the doors to their use as an "everyday" weapon. It will only end badly.

24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember being astonished at some of the technology in the first and second Gulf War...when watching an air strike and two bombs seemed to be following the same laser beam to the target.....one right after another...into the same hole....I was dumbfounded...!!!!!

Talk about a bullseye!!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its called smart targetting or something like that.

26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Was looking at Bandar Abbas, Iran...

The port facility there....in particular the dry docks and the submarine piers...

Dry Docks are very very important in shipping and military repairs..... heavy machine shops too.

I am very astonished to realize that the Japanese did not take out the drydocks and or pumping stations at Pearl Harbor on December 7. Our ships would need to have gone back stateside to be repaired...

Huge delays in the war effort....huge!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Devonport Dockyard in Plymouth was a main target in WW2 plus the railway depots and the Naval base.

28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "USAF Conducts B-52 Bomber Exercise With 'Unarmed' Nuclear Cruise Missiles"

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/...mber-exercise-unarmed-nuclear-cruise-missiles

Begin quote

Hans Kristensen, a nuclear weapons expert at the Federation of American Scientists, posted on X that the United States Air Force conducted a "nuclear exercise with B-52 bombers" at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota this past week. This exercise coincides with a week of soaring tensions in the Middle East.

Airmen from the 5th Bomb Wing at Minot AFB and the 2nd Bomb Wing at Barksdale AFB (located in Louisiana) participated in Exercise Prairie Vigilance at the air base in North Dakota between April 6 and 12.

The service continued, "Exercises like Prairie Vigilance enable crews to maintain a high state of readiness and proficiency, while validating the always-ready, global strike capability," adding, "Team Minot Airmen focus on the safe and secure handling of assets comprising the nuclear triad in order to stay proficient in a variety of key operational skills."

Kristensen said this is the third such exercise in six months. He posted images of unarmed nuclear AGM-86B cruise missiles being rolled out to the staging area to be loaded on at least one Boeing B-52 Stratofortress.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dummy loads......all the electronics to go through the proper drill/excercise....but no actual warhead...

The Army and or National Guard do the same thing with artillery and tactical Nukes......a dummy load..and for the same reasons.

And these are very expensive dummy loads....big time...expensive. They are in essence mock up loads...for training.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    There was a barrage of missiles raining down on Israel and all of a sudden all my news sources went silent on the war . I don't know what to read into that . Do any of you guys have a recent update as to what is taking place ?

31. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Yes...this happening in and around Iran and Israel...is clearly stealing the spotlight from the Ukraine.....

Are we supposed to be able to think this far on our own.????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

32. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It appears we now have a lull before the main Israel / Iran war restarts . Preppers take these hours to fortify any last minute preparations . Perhaps Israel will simply cower and not respond as no doubt many try to convince themselves . As for as me , I am about to go to the hardware store to buy water pipping and such to be able to finish my cistern system project , so as when the electric grid is gone I will still able to water my survival chickens and garden .

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    probably a very short lull, I dont expect Israel will leave it very long before they reply.
    I think most of their allies have just about had it with Iran and if Biden wasnt so weak this would not have even happened. as I have said before, Israel has every right to defend itself, not replying to this attack could be taken by Iran as a sign of weakness.
    my prepping is ongoing whatever happens, I am currently planting seeds in my growing area, nearly all planted up just some Tomato and Lettuce plants to get, plants because I can get them locally the seeds- heritage of course- I get mail order.

34. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The calm before the storm . Parodically I have been breaking from my prepper endeavors to check the computer to see where our war status might be as I expect it to change at any time . -- One report though I can't verify . is nuclear capable bombers are being loaded and readied . Though I am not certain , I got the impression these were United States 's bombers . Coded messages are now being sent out to communicate with these bombers .

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "... nuclear capable bombers are being loaded and readied ..."

My intel sez it's true.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By poltiregist...

I got the same or similar info.

Loaded with what????

Think this through very very carefully .....about protocol....not just the bombers themselves...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Sierra Nevada Awarded DoD Contract To Build Next-Gen 'Doomsday Plane' "

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/sierra-nevada-awarded-dod-contract-build-next-gen-doomsday-plane

Begin quote

Aerospace and defense company Sierra Nevada Corporation won the $13 billion Pentagon contract to develop a successor to the "Doomsday Plane" that serves as a mobile command post in the event of nuclear war.

The current 1970s-era Boeing E-4B "Nightwatch" serves as the National Airborne Operations Center and is a key component of the National Military Command System for the President, the Secretary of Defense, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

However, the fleet of E-4B Nightwatch, which can withstand nuclear blasts and electromagnetic effects, is aging and needs to be replaced.

That's where Sierra Nevada comes in with the new Survivable Airborne Operations Center project, which will replace the E-4B Nightwatch by 2036.

"In case of national emergency or destruction of ground command and control centers, the aircraft provides a highly survivable command, control, and communications center to direct US forces, execute emergency war orders, and coordinate actions by civil authorities," explained an E-4B Nightwatch fact sheet produced by the US Air Force.

In December, Reuters sources said Boeing - the incumbent manufacturer of the E-4B Nightwatch, could not agree with the Air Force on data rights and contract terms for the replacement plane.

Currently, the Air Force operates four E-4B Nightwatch planes, with at least one on full alert at all times.

Given Boeing's string of problems at its commercial jet unit, it's probably best that Sierra Nevada was awarded the project for one of the nation's most important aircraft.

End quote

38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL....doomsday plane...command post.....LOL LOL LOL...;

There is nothing new about this....

I remember in the early 1970s at RAF Mildenhall....there were special Air Force C 135 type aircraft on the hardstands....not lined up in row...but WW2 type hardstands.....which were specially outfitted with a plethora of radio antennas not found on the regular C135 aircraft.

Now back then these aircraft were outfitted with special teletype machines and rolls of paper on them.....machine after machine ...after machine...down the aisles...of these aircraft..

These were command post aircraft......both secure and non secure radio traffic.

Today...much of this is covered by secure satellite radio .....traffic which was in it's infancy back then when I was in uniform.

But these aircraft are not new......only upgraded to harbor new systems ....and methods.

These aircraft could be ...to the trained observer....what we call an antenna farm.....bristling with various antennas from the long waves to extremely high frequency .....radios...et al.....computer handling capabilities.....secure capabilities....satellite comms ...et al.

The technology, I am sure, has grown by leaps and bounds since I was in uniform.

My non Ishmaelite 02,
    Watcherchris

Blitz likes this.
  39. Blitz

Blitz Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm curious about your water storage. How many litres do you have? Could you explain more thoroughly the hose connector you were talking about? What sort of tubing did you get?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Blitz

Blitz Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I reckon you're right about technology having most probably grown leaps and bounds. I wish I still had current military connections. Actually. I do! I just remembered a Major in the Army that my husband was friends with. We chat every so often. He's retiring this year I believe. You've reminded me to give him a bell.

41. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- I am well aware many can not bring themselves to tap into this information source nor face such bleak , dark forecasts , so understandably that some will not or can not go into this realm . For those that can , this link is another bit of information on what may be about to transpire .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This video reminded me that I needed to order " more sandbags " . I promptly have already ordered some more to await for the Nuclear blasts to begin . My current plan is to sandbag both ends of my home's hallway and there we will be crawling around below the height of the sandbags . I am so far away from any likely nuclear blasts that I should have at least half a day to get the sandbags filled and into position . The sandbags are for radiation reduction .

43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all this nuclear talk from Russia is just that-talk, its all Russian BS, if they were going to do it they would have done it by now, its all propaganda to stop the West supporting Ukraine which isnt going to happen.
    Putin's days are numbered, someone will take him out sooner or later, thats what happens in Russia, a sudden "heart attack" or a "fall" from a tall building or a mystery fatal illness.

44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

The Ukraine is a huge huge money laundering machine for people and groups in power in the West....and that is why it is not going to be allowed to stop.

This is also why Donald Trump cannot be allowed to win in Novembers election....because one of the first things on his plate ...should he win ...is to shut down the Ukraine war...bleeding so much monies out of our nation and people...into private hands.

This pattern of operation....bleeding monies and resources out of nations and people..is one of the patterns of operation for which Jullian Assange was exposing and why he was heavily desired to be shut down by so much of western leadership. Information which the Deep State controllers of our governments do not want us ever to know....how the rigged system controls and herds us.

It is the Deep State players....controlling our leadership who do not want the Ukraine war shut down as it is a steady money pump for them as also was the Vietnam War.

If you don't believe me...how long after President Richard Nixon shut down the gold window and also shut down the Vietnam War...did it take for him to be ushered out of office???

You see....Richard Nixon and so too Donald Trump....thought that they were real Presidents..and not puppets.....oblgated to the Deep State...and not the American People.

I also think a lot of this nuclear talk is generated in the "West...by deep state players and their organizations in the media.

Remember something of which I previously posted in certain threads..
    The 155mm artillery pieces we have shipped to the Ukraine are capable of launching tactical Nuclear artillery shells...both towed and self propelled artillery pieces we have delivered to the Ukrainians.

It is not just the Aircraft we have delivered...but the artillery pieces as well.
    I know this because I was part of a 155mm artillery crew in years past..

I can read the BS aplenty in both ours and the news media of other nations....although I will admit...our media here in the states is very very sorry for a media. Very very poor.

The Russians do not want to go nuclear because they want to sell oil and natural gas to the west...aplenty....but they have a doctrine going way way back and have returned to this doctrine with the fall of Communism. This doctrine is called Pan 'Slavism.
    And I think the Russian leadership know what they are fighting ...better than most people here in the west.....including much of our leadership...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would work steadily and constantly to keep us into Ishmaelite bondage...in perpetuity.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 18, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree the Ukraine was should be shut down but not at the expense of Ukraine territory, Putin started an illegal invasion and he must not be seen to profit out of it.
    same with the Israel Hamas war, Hamas must be shut down and not profit from a cease fire and the hostages if they are still alive must be returned.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Verily disagree...here lonewolf....

Putin did not start this war......it was started back in 2014..by the Ukrainians attacking the eastern Ukrainian territories inhabited mostly be ethnic Russians......not the Russians starting it..

Putin decided to do something about it only in 2021 or 2022....

This is carefully covered up by our phony media in the west who have worked tirelessly to paint a picture that this war started with Putin's illegal invasion.

Putin invaded to stop the attacks on Russians living in the Eastern Ukraine steadily appealing to him and Russia for help.

Also it is not told to us here in the West that the Ukrainians are also Slavs like the Russians and thus Putin has for the most part elected to go slowly.....

Also over the years Russia has invested heavily in the Ukraine and does not want to see it totally destroyed...

We here in the west are to know none of this information as we are constantly bombarded by good cop/bad cop in our phony media..

Some of us have seen this good cop/bad cop played on our people too many times over the years...way too many times and can now follow much of this pattern today when it happens....repeats.....for these people and groups/Ishmaelites cannot change their spots...

Thus they need us to change our spots for their convenience....control.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there were no ethnic Russians living in Eastern Ukraine, they were all Ukrainians and it was an internal matter.
    Putin had no right to invade it was none of his business.
    anyway, its a long way from me and where I live and it dosent matter what the outcome is as long as it dosent escalate.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Ain't no one on this forum that can stop the various escalating world conflicts of which either one could explode into World War Three . What we can all do however is prepare to survive . Instead of focusing on who is bad and who is good or what some government or military should or should not do , focus on preparing for what has happened over and over from the time cave dwellers fought over whom was going to hunt a particular area or live in the coveted cave . Unfortunately most people simply can not comprehend their aldolic life is in jeopardy of crashing down , thus don't take prepping to that serious a level .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you have just described 99% of the entire population in both my country and yours.

50. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps someone would confirm are debunk , from either eye account or their sources , a lot of submarines are leaving their submarine harbors and heading to destination unknown " today " or perhaps yesterday , especially where WatcherChris is located . " Note " - --- Do not post anything of sensitive nature or military secret on this form as I do not want to compromise Military movements .

Last edited: May 18, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.