Wtb: Iver Johnson Enforcer

Discussion in 'Wanting to Buy' started by CivilDefense, Jun 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    Mainly for the grins, rather than a serious piece, I am interesting in acquiring an Iver Johnson Enforcer. These are the pistol versions of the M1 Carbine in .30 Carbine. The variant I am most interested in is the Plainfield Machine made ones. However, I am open to later versions as well. Cash paid and must be transferred through the local FFL. Drop me a note if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Similar Threads Forum Date
Crossing Piranha-infested River Other Advanced Survival Skills Thursday at 11:40 AM
Country Music Addresses Diverse Participation News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 27, 2020
University Of Virginia Confronts It's Slavery History News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 18, 2020
A Serious University Student The Hangout Jun 16, 2020
Family River Snorkeling The Hangout May 30, 2020
Quarantine Requires Nyc To Deliver Methadone To Addicts News, Current Events, and Politics May 27, 2020
Vaccine Developer Also Developing Patch Delivery News, Current Events, and Politics May 17, 2020
Prohibition's 100 Th Anniversary News, Current Events, and Politics May 16, 2020
Drone Deliveries Of Medical Supplies News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 29, 2020
100th Anniversary Of Camp Lore Book News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 12, 2020