Wtb: Iver Johnson Enforcer

Discussion in 'Wanting to Buy' started by CivilDefense, Jun 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    Mainly for the grins, rather than a serious piece, I am interesting in acquiring an Iver Johnson Enforcer. These are the pistol versions of the M1 Carbine in .30 Carbine. The variant I am most interested in is the Plainfield Machine made ones. However, I am open to later versions as well. Cash paid and must be transferred through the local FFL. Drop me a note if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Similar Threads Forum Date
Disaster Training At University Findley, Ohio News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 25, 2020
Colleges, Universities Under Intense Pressure News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 20, 2020
Us Inland Riverboats And Corona Virus News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 8, 2020
Necessities + Waffles For Wuhan Delivery News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 8, 2020
Wuhan Evacuees Evaluations At Riverside, Calif News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 31, 2020
University Copies Old Bsa; Teaches First Aid News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 30, 2020
Team Rubicon Anniversary News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 13, 2020
Dhs Prepares Push On States Giving Drivers’ Licenses To Illegals News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 3, 2020
Tonight Bis The 243rd Anniversary Of Battle That Changed Course Of History News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 25, 2019
Role Of Universities Re Disasters News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 6, 2019