Your Thoughts And Observations On This Image.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Apr 16, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Bump

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The shirt reminds me of a cartoon character (small child) from my early youth. Can't remember the characters name, he also had a dog as a companion.

Morgan101, Alaskajohn and Caribou like this.
  4. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Charlie Brown and Snoopy get old and go to war.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Man, I so hope Chuck dumped that psych-case Lucy. Which Snoopy is this, Snoopy IV?

6. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Why does he have a "Chamber Pot"......????

7. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The picture suggests the end of the road, and the final sunset for Charlie Brown.

Kind'a how I feel every morning before the second pot of coffee.

It is a neat picture. I think it speaks to us old geezers.

8. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Last Outlaw,

Ref: Thoughts; Observations;

Image is one of despair. Hope is abandoned. The man is disheveled. Dog looking down from cliff position doesn't help.

The bright sun is not high in the sky toward the cosmos. The world is not working as to what is taught.

Some observations;

The football: The guns and butter society nearly destroyed this man and his dog - and he knows it. The dog knew this first. The loyal companion is further away from the cliff's edge than the man.

The googles: They are not worn. The situation is futile so they're not of value to improve anything.

"Thy rod and thy staff" doesn't comfort him. That rifle with the pseudo camouflage tape indicates he has been living in the past. The rifle is useless.

Near the top of the picture the red has darker brown areas. The man senses this as hopelessness. The edge of the cliff represents his impending demise.

The artist's "signature block" if further away from the edge of the cliff than the pending cadaver.

I am fortunate to know that much of "Western" art used psychology to mold populations. Knowing this - and using this info - allows me to see the value of the bandage on the pending corpse's bottom leg section as a good delay mechanism for the impending death. Western art coupled with the stories and lore has destroyed "Western civ".

Some of us already know what the bottom of the cliff looks like.

Thank you for this thread.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you gotta duct-tape a rifle back together, y'might as well just stick it in your mouth.

10. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If I remember correctly, snoopy was a beagle. That dog does not look like a beagle.

Caribou likes this.
  11. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
  12. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
  13. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Lucy was always pulling the football away at the last second. He has it now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I hope Lucy met an evil fate to match her personality.

Caribou likes this.
  15. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the Image looks like someone I would be at pains to avoid, looks like trouble in the making.

16. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    The sad decline in American cartoons. They don't even play the classics on so-called "Cartoon Network" anymore. Long story about that and I'm not in the mood to type it out.

The government helped get rid of Saturday morning cartoons because they wanted "educational programing." The fuck you think school is for five long days! Give a kid a break! And homework should be outlawed! You go to school all damn day long and just want to play, etc. They don't have homework in France.

woodsman and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A post apocalyptic Charlie Brown and a grown up Snoopy (looks a little large to be a Beagle). Looks like they have been run hard and put away wet. I bet Lucy isn't pulling that football back now. CB's face looks like he isn't taking any shit from any one any more.

Pretty bleak if I was going to describe it, but very accurate in a way. Seems like Charlie Brown was always getting the raw end of the deal. After a lifetime of that this is how you turn out.

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  18. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It might be LO. It rather resembles his avatar.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Even though Schroeder refuses to marry Lucy, he does impregnate her during one of his concert tours of Europe (he also gets a French girl pregnant on that tour). Back home while giving birth in a psych hospital, no sooner does the baby make it out of Lucy and has its umbilical cord cut, some crazy woman runs in and steals Lucy's baby. The crazy person gets away; raising Lucy's baby cures her of her depression; they live happily ever after; the baby becomes a concert pianist never knowing who her father was.

Lucy strapped in a straight jacket sits and bangs her head on her padded walls to this day.

3da8dfa5a7a86ee08ad6d12583a701c4.jpeg

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  20. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    OG, I love a story with a happy ending. Thanks for post. LOL

Caribou likes this.