Are Us Troops Headed Toward Confrontation Of The Cartels In Mexico?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Nov 5, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Considering that the Democrats and many Republicans do not want to close the US border with Mexico and considering the recent news of cartel power there being stronger than the Mexican military or government such as was covered in this thread here: https://mysurvivalforum.com/threads/what-just-happened-in-mexico-the-disaster-of-culiacan.7606/ "The Disaster of Culiacan" and today's news reports of American families being murdered and burned in Mexico ( https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-ci...nTHzyt69BgFhGkTCG93n_olSWJyoKG2uXcot-B0HvP3ME)
    Mexican cartel massacre: 9 Americans, including 6 children, from Mormon offshoot murdered

are we headed for armed military battles between US Troops and the Cartels to put them back into control? Is this one way to remove the deep-state stranglehold on the open border problem? I think it could be and the rumblings in some of the press seem to look that way.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/americans-murdered-in-mexico-cartel-ambush-tom-cotton
    Americans may 'have to take matters into our own hands' after Mexican cartel murders US nationals: Sen. Tom Cotton

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-blasts-mexican-government-after-cartel-murders-americans

Jesse Watters blasts Mexican government after cartels murder 9 Americans

2. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...n-mexico-wipe-them-off-the-face-of-the-earth/

Donald Trump Ready for ‘WAR’ on Drug Cartels in Mexico: ‘Wipe Them Off the Face of the Earth’
    88c06823f9fc6bb32e3f2330e0615fa3.jpeg
    JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty
    Charlie Spiering5 Nov 20197,005
    1:50
    President Donald Trump said Tuesday the United States was ready for war against the drug cartels, volunteering American forces to Mexico for the job.

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth,” he wrote on Twitter.

Trump’s remarks were sparked by news of American citizens getting slaughtered in Mexico, after getting caught in the crossfire of a cartel battle in the border state of Sonora. Relatives have said at least nine U.S. citizens were killed including six children of which two were seven-month-old twins, according to CBS News.

Trump urged Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to ask for his assistance.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing and able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively,” Trump wrote.

The president has campaigned on tackling criminal activity on the border, including the drug cartels. During an exclusive interview with Breitbart News in March, he said he was “very seriously” thinking of designating the drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations.

“It’s psychological, but it’s also economic,” Trump said at the time. “As terrorists — as terrorist organizations, the answer is yes. They are.”

On Twitter, Trump suggested that Mexico needed American power to wipe out the cartels.

“The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!” he wrote. “We merely await a call from your great new president!”

A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing. If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 5, 2019

….monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!

Dunmaghlas likes this.
  3. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If this happens then armor for people living in the southern part of the US may be in order.

Dunmaghlas and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This type of conflict would have a lot of similarities to the U.S. / Viet Nam conflict like the Viet Cong Mexican cartel members could disappear within the civilian population be harbored and protected by the civilians and then emerge on their time and terms to conduct operations . Corruption is so imbedded in Mexico this could be a very long drawn out conflict . A better ploy is to continue to seal it off , put it off limits to American citizens and trade and let it collapse within .

randyt, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    It may be an avenue to getting the border sealed.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Politics and diplomacy aside, I'd kill these inferiors for recreational reasons. I've not been in a particularly good mood today. An intentionally reckless driver intentionally tried to kill me this morning by intentionally forcing my car off the road, but I kept it on the shoulder and didn't crash into the trees. Watched a shoot'em'up movie this evening and the many scenes of killing brought a certain peace and solace to my being. Killing these cartel whatevers would appear to me as being excellent sport. There are rifles and ammunition that I could be test on these bodies without souls, these animals. Other Americans would also enjoy such an opportunity, I'm certain. As a kid, I used to kill things to try out rifles, shotguns, and such. Dad bought me a revolver for my 17th birthday. Thanks Dad!

Watching the smile melt off a man's face is a singular God-send. Think how many million God kills every day. I imagine God being happy. When I was a little boy, I asked God to kill my father. Took Him seven years, but He got around to it. My dead dad visited me in a dream decades later and he didn't seem in any way upset with me. I think we'll get along just fine after I get killed. Looking forward to talking to him again.

82c348952eadc4f8955ff1a61f2d71d8.jpeg

Happy faces on children. How sweet.

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When I was a kid the lots behind our house were vacant and grown-up into jungles. The snakes and rats loved it and it was an ongoing issue. Finally, the people that lived there contacted the owner and made him an offer. Either he could pay to have it cleaned up or let them do it or they were going to have the city go after him and force him to do it. He didn't have the money. it was actually several lots that he had inherited so he let our parents clean it up. they cleared out the brush killed the snakes, ran the rats off and turned it into a place that we could play.

Mexico has become like that piece of land. We need to offer the Mexican government options. Clean it up, let us do it or we will take it from you and clean it up! Their government is near collapse if that happens we will have anarchy at our door and refugees by the hundreds of thousands. We need to nip it in the bud. We don't want to do a Chamberlain's "Peace in our time" thing and then have to deal with a nightmare later like they did with Hitler. If their government goes down the cartels will become the government. The cartels will fuss for a while until one is top dog. They could end up with someone that might make Hitler look like a choirboy!

Pizz on a wall. The French Maginot line was a lot more than just a wall and look how well THAT worked for them!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    I say choot 'em

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    And aye I'm back y'all!

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I've stated my thoughts on what we should do with Mexico in other threads.

On this, unfortunately more civilian deaths will result in nothing done.

If were not taking Mexico, my hopes are that JSOC will give President Trump a winning presentation and roll a couple teams of Spanish speaking operators into established safe sites in Mexico, use our intel machine for targeting and make the cartels think there rivals are moving in, until there groups are fractured enough that direct actions can be taken.

Ran properly, everything could be accomplished in approximately 18 months. Only if congress can be kept out of the loop.

Just my opinion.

Dale

Caribou, TMT Tactical and Dunmaghlas like this.
  11. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    That's actually a really good strategy and yeah, if it can be run properly I can definitely see it working. Afterwards just send me and the Marine Raider Units in and take it down. Should work easy enough lol Raiders are trained for much tougher incursions than Mexican cartels.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    A tad of history on the LeBaron family in Mexico.
    I think there may be much more to this story than the press or the government is letting on. I have an old friend who's last name is LeBaron and he comes from a Mormon background. When I first saw this story yesterday morning I messaged him immediately and asked him if he was related. He stated in fact yes but he did not know any of them or were close with any of them. He told me that his father was born in Mexico but was taken to the US as a child after there were killings in the LeBaron community there or another community in the area. According to him his father and his father's brother were removed after their father named Ervil LeBaron was involved in some way with some killings of other groups who had broken off from the church much as his family had.

Now considering their past in Mexico it may be possible that this was not a case of mistaken identity but a planned assassination by the cartel or some other faction. Then again it could be just as reported and a case of mistaken identity.

https://www.insider.com/mormon-church-mexico-history-polygamy-lebaron-la-mora-2019-11

There are a number of books on the subject. Keep in mind that every story has more than one side.

https://www.amazon.com/Prophet-Bloo...J_vsBfFAL8Ae9VamoHTpZHDpIOTm4W2mvauAMFx6nGrk8

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  13. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    It is also possible that more American deaths may happen in the near future to create the need to lock down our border in the eyes of the press and force the hand of the leftists to back off of the push to keep the border open by changing the narrative from sweet innocent families just want to work here to murderous thugs are killing innocent Americans.

TMT Tactical, Caribou and poltiregist like this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Honestly, at this point in time, the State Department needs to CLOSE the borders and stop all traffic gong either way. Anybody that goes to ANYWHERE in Mexico right now is stupid and shouldn't be surprised if they get hurt. It is like going to "visit" Iran or North Korea. If things get ugly the gangs are going to want to grab any American that they can get their hands on and try to use them or maybe just kill them punitively. The State Department needs to classify Mexico a NO GO until either their government does something or we get tired of it and we do something.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  15. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Just shut down the damned border already.

16. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    All the more evidence that the MEXICAN ARE EVIL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Right now Mexico has 27,000 troops guarding the border for us. Until the wall is finished we don't want to irritate Obrador (sp) as the flood of new immigrants and drugs could kill far more than nine. We loose 70,000 every year to just from Fentanyl alone. We can't let one horrible event let us over react.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This may not be popular, but I'll say it anyway.

Historically, when cartels or any organized crime murder women and children in a violent and public manner as these were. It is usually to send a message to someone. Usually a husband or some head of the family.

I have sympathy for the affected families and despise a child killer, but as LastOutlaw stated, something here is more than is known.

Dale

TMT Tactical, LastOutlaw and Caribou like this.
  19. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    As fun as it could be, revenge can wait. Secure the southern border with walls, and electronic sensors, and snipers, or this or that, drones with phones, eyes in the sky, whatever it takes. Git'er'done!

And don't forget all the Iranian terrorist cells waiting in Canada -- talk about needing two-legged intel and satellite images!

Around this planet, we are protecting people who hate our guts. Screw'em. Let the savages eat each other. Bring troops back to the U.S. and give'm some securing the perimeter training ... on our borders.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019